Skip to main content

Work Permits Overview


WORK PERMITS need to be RENEWED!  ALL paper work but be done again, even if you have the same job!  ALL WORK PERMITS EXPIRE THE FIRST WEEK IN SEPT!    DO NOT DELAY!


Name: Dee Clark
Email Address:
Phone number: 510-657-4070 X27114

Turn in forms during lunch or brunch to room 114

All working students under the age of 18 need a work permit. It is required by law and must be renewed at the beginning of every school year and after the first term (February). Please print and fill out:

the Work Permit APPLICATIONContract and  Progress Report

  • All forms need to be filled out and signed by the parent/guardian, employer, and student.
  • After, the forms are filled out (neatly and accurately), the student needs to bring in their social security card and forms to room 114 during lunch or brunch.
  • I will process the forms in a couple of days and the student can come pick up the valid work permit.
  • Please be aware students must have good attendance, a 2.0 GPA, and NOT be failing any classes.
  • If you have any questions, please call.

Info Links