Skip to main content

Transcript Requests


ALUMNI TRANSCRIPTS ARE AVAILABLE VIA PARCHMENT.COM ONLY- - Click on the link below, enter your info, pay, and it's on its way!  

Be sure to enter Kennedy High School - Fremont, CA, we should pop up!


**NOTE: Unofficial transcript "self view" is no longer available for Alumni. Your request will be cancelled.



Un-OFFICIAL transcripts can be ordered on Parchment without a fee by selecting "self-view"



OPTION #1 You can request your official transcript from Parchment with a faster turn around time. (24-48hrs.) However, there is a parchment fee. Parchment has a tracking feature that will allow you to know the status of your request at every step.

Use the link below or go directly to

  • If you have not already done so, create an account. 
  • Be sure to enter your name exactly as it appears on your school records/ transcript. 
  • Enter KENNEDY HIGH SCHOOL and our KHS should pop up on the first page of schools to select.
  • Enter your grad/leave year. This is critical – this is your graduation year- 10th=2024, 11th=2023, 12th=2022)
  • Then you tell Parchment where you want your transcript to go – electronically or paper by mail – Your college, university, yourself, NCAA – click-click, done!
  • $3.95 for each transcript. (debit or credit card) This is a charge from Parchment, Not Kennedy.
  • You will receive an email from Parchment once the transcript has been sent.
  • ALL transcripts from Parchment are OFFICIAL. That means they have been approved and submitted by the school.

Click on the link below

Issues with Parchment? Call their customer service at 1-888-662-0874.



Bring Mrs. Damewood a self addressed, stamped envelope to the College that you want it sent to. There is no tracking of the transcript using this choice, it will be sent out in the US mail.

For questions, please email