Skip to main content

Four-Year College Requirements

UC/CSU A-G/Four-Year College Entrance Requirements

Four-Year College/University entrance requirements vary from school to school. In California, we typically guide students to follow the University of California (UC)/California State University (CSU) course entrance requirements (also known as the "A-G" requirements) as they are pretty typical requirements for most college/universities in the United States.

To see a list of the current "A-G" courses offered at John F. Kennedy High School and Mission Valley ROP, please see the UC approved "A-G" course list at this link: "A-G" course list a Kennedy and "A-G" course list at Mission Valley ROP.

Here is a list of the UC/CSU "A-G" Requirements.